- Have you ever noticed how the Walmart self checkout immediately starts yelling at you to take your shit.
- There were people setting up tents across the street from where I work and I shit you not, almost every single person I had to deal with asked me what they were setting up for. How the hell should I know? Do I look like I’m the one setting up the fucking tents? Why don’t you ask one of the guys who are setting it up?
- The new kid I have to work with talks so loudly that I can’t hear myself think. The dude is talking into a microphone, so I’m not sure why he feels the need to shout.
- One of my supervisors said that eating raisins is like eating old people.
- Two guys came into my work on Monday and we were talking about how high schools were out for Columbus Day. During the conversation, my coworker complained about how colleges weren’t out. They said that people should just drop out of college like they did. To convince me of that they said, “it’s working out pretty well…I mean we’re on this side of the counter.”
- Speaking of Columbus Day, has it always been in October? I seriously had no idea. Am I the only one?