- I’m friends with two people who are extremely loud people and I find myself wondering how I even came to be friends with them, because I hate attention…and they attract it wherever they go. Everywhere we go there are at least three people looking at us at all times.
- My lack of a desire for attention would also explain why I hate the idea of celebrating birthdays. I just don’t understand the point of them. So this will be me today:
- I apparently have an unfortunate skill of making people I work with cry, but you know what?
- A guy I work with asked me to make him some food, something that he easily could have done himself, and I wasn’t having any of it. I said, “are you physically incapable of doing it yourself?” He said, “well it’s better when someone else does it.” So I told him I’d do it just this one time and that he’s on his own next time and he has the balls to say, “yeah I won’t make you do it next time.” I turned around and said, “you won’t make me do anything…ever.”
- You wanna know what bothers me, and will always bother me? How insistent teachers were that we learned cursive! I’ve never once used cursive, like, what a load of shit!
- Yeah I know, it’s a short one this week, but if you have a problem with it then I’ve only got one suggestion for you.