- I saw a giant banana being driven down the highway.
- The moment of complete and utter panic when you can’t find/think you’ve lost something.
- This asshole went the wrong way in the Walmart parking lot and I had to move so he could get by, even though he was the one going the wrong way!
- I yawned while I was at work and this child asked, “long day so far?” It was like talking to a 40 year old in an 8 year old’s body. Mature children always catch me off guard.
- Life advice: If you’re the kind of person who thinks you should be done learning when you’re finished with school then you should reevaluate that decision. Do yourself a favor:
- More life advice: stop taking pictures of yourself! It’s only acceptable if there is an animal or another person in the picture with you. You look stupid!
- What’s the point of a slug? Do they add anything to this planet, and what do they do during the day? This is a legitimate question so if you know the answer, tell me.
- I got told I had skinny ankles.
- Fog gives me the heebie-jeebies. Seriously, nothing good ever happens in fog.