- A woman gave me sass about how slow my printer was printing her tickets after she cut in front of people in line. Listen lady, sorry that you’re running late but that doesn’t give you free reign to be a fucking bitch.
- While dressed as the bunny, a woman made me hold her 10 month old child so we could take a picture and when she passed him over to me he immediately started crying.
- A woman handed me money out of her bra…
- A girl I work with randomly turned to me and said, “don’t say anything to make me cry, but you don’t like me very much do you?”
- A conversation I heard between a 20 something year old and her mom: “I should call dad and ask him if he took his girlfriend Easter egg hunting.”
- My sister has started posting like a crazy person on her Wedding board on Pinterest again, and I know what that means….thing is, she’s been with her boyfriend for 5 months.
- Whoever came up with the phrase “the customer is always right” should be slapped. Listen people, what you want and what you’re telling me you want are apparently different things and you need to get your shit together. Don’t get pissy with me when you tell me one thing, I get that for you, and then you tell me that you said you wanted this and not that. No, I got you what you told me you wanted.
- I’ve never understood people who do things just to get attention, especially the ones who act dumb. I know what you’re doing I see through it and I refuse to give you the attention you want. I will not enable your idiotic behavior!
- Any time someone, other than my friends and family, asks, “Guess what?” the response that immediately happens in my head: