Okay so I found this recipe for crab bisque and I had some leftover baby shrimpies so I decided to jazz it up a bit and make it a dinner for one person. It’s really delicious and incredibly easy, so obviously it’s a new favorite.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 13 teaspoons of tomato soup (Yes. Thirteen. I wanted to be precise and it worked out nicely. If you want to eyeball it feel free)
- 13 teaspoons of cream of mushroom soup
- some milk (As much it takes to make the liquid more liquidy)
- imitation crab (As much you want)
- shrimp (Small. Deveined. I used frozen and it thawed and cooked while I was making the bisque but you can use fresh if you want)
- parsley, oregano, basil, garlic powder (Plus whatever other seasonings you like)
- onion (I just cut off a tiny bit and tore it up and threw it in there)
- cheese (shredded)
WHAT TO DO:
- put everything but the cheese in a pot or “saucepan”
- make it hot
- pour in a bowl
- top with as much cheese as you want. indulge. treat yourself.
Boom. Seafood bisque for one.