- I’m not sure why I’m always surprised at some of the stupid things people say; you would think that after all of this time I would expect it, but it still catches me off guard. I hope my body language conveys this message:
- When I was in CVS I saw that the condoms and the pregnancy tests are right next to each other. The message there: If you don’t/didn’t use these, you’ll probably need one of these. Seriously kids use the condoms or else you end up with a less cool version of one of these.
- Why are the security things for websites, the ones where you have to type the words you see, so fucking difficult to read? I have perfect vision and I still have trouble reading them. I’m not trying to get into some super secret government website, slow your roll.
- Could you imagine being one of the people who have to clean up all of that fucking confetti after the Super Bowl/any kind of championship game?
- If anyone ever tries to tell me there has been a better halftime show than beyoncé’s…”BEYONCÉ HAD THE BEST HALFTIME SHOW OF ALL TIME!”
- Can we talk about that GoDaddy Superbowl commercial? Completely unnecessary. I don’t even know what the hell GoDaddy is supposed to be, all I know now is that I don’t want any part of it!
- If I’m on hold for more than 5 minutes then you’d better be giving me some good music to listen to, not the same instrumental song over and over again. I’m looking at you TXU! Also, when I talk to an actual person I don’t want to hear them say, “I’m gonna put you on a several minute hold…”
- I almost gave a girl a child’s ticket (ages 2-12)…turns out she was 17. Kids these days look like babies.
- I say that, but I’ve looked the same since I was in preschool. Whatever, I’ve accepted it.