- The hell that is Twilight has started, and I already hated it about 5 minutes into my shift last night.
- You’d think we had Hansel and Gretel at the theatre with all the fucking popcorn trails going on.
- I think I still have a headache from all the girls and 40 year old women screaming. Your friends are right next to you, you don’t need to yell.
- A woman spilled her drink and after I got done cleaning it up she proceeded to show me apps that she has on her phone.
- I’m confused by the fashion choices of almost every single female that was at the premiere. Why is your makeup done, but you look like you just rolled out of bed? You couldn’t just go for one look or the other? Completely dressed up or completely not dressed up, you need to choose.
- A chick bought tickets for the premiere, which started at 10 and I shit you not she showed up at 11…we were already closed. I just said, “You didn’t know it was at ten?” When really I was thinking, “Are you kidding me? We only have 20 signs up that say 10pm on it and your fucking tickets say 10pm.” She’s like, “You guys didn’t do it like that last year.” Guess what? IT’S NOT LAST YEAR!
- I’m just throwing this out there, but I’m glad women’s periods only synch up based on time and not how many of them are in the same room. That shit would be insane at Twilight premieres. So. Many. Women.
- One of the worst parts about premieres is the bombardment of stupid questions. Yeah, you can fucking leave if you still have your ticket stub. No, you can’t switch theaters to sit with your little friends. No, ma’am you can’t keep that miniature bottle of champagne. Yes sir, I do understand that there are barely any seats left; that’s what happens when you come to premieres.