- If you remember me talking about disability barbie a few weeks back then you should know that I found her crutch this past week at work. Seriously, it was a miniature crutch. What are these kids doing to their dolls that they need to ride around in wheelchairs and use crutches?
- I was working when there was a chick that was handing out free comic books, and she asked this mom and her four kids, one boy and three girls, if they wanted one. The mom said no and then asked the boy if he wanted one. What if the girls wanted one?
- I watched a 60 year old man check out an 18-20 year old woman, and he wasn’t subtle about it. She walked by him and he stopped, turned around and gave her the up-down look.
- I’m not the type of person who tells someone there fly is down and I don’t want anyone to tell me if mine is down…it’s embarrassing for everybody. Was I intentionally looking at your crotch, were you looking at mine? Who’s to say? Sometimes ignorance is bliss.
- I keep getting invited to Mary Kay parties…
- What’s worse is that I’m going because my friend suckered me into it! Someone pray for me not to lose my mind.
- I love, love, when someone tells me how to do my job when they’ve only been working there for less than a year and I’m going on three years.
- I want you all to know that sometimes it’s really hard to write a blog every week; sometimes I don’t run into enough idiots during the week. I feel like that should be a good sign, maybe people are getting smarter.