- Recently, everyone I work with has been reading this blog and some of them have been asking me if they’re going to make the blog; they’re really excited about it too. I try explaining that it’s clearly not a positive thing to wind up in this blog, but they keep on asking. So here you go, you’re mentioned; now stop asking me after every time you do something stupid.
- I can’t stand people who say, “I can’t believe this is happening to me.”
- I’m glad people working drive-thrus can’t see my face when I’m ordering; all they would see is me being annoyed and frustrated.
- I can’t stand people who refuse to listen to an explanation because they’re certain they’re right. Don’t ask me a question if you won’t let me tell you the answer or if I tell you the answer and you continually tell me I’m wrong! Clearly you know more than me on a subject that you have no idea what you’re talking about. I’m specifically talking to you, cranky ass old woman who was giving me shit.
- I really love when someone calls up to my work and right after I finish saying “AMC Highland Village 12, how can I help you?” they ask me if this is the AMC in highland village…
- It’s always an awkward time when you make an inappropriate joke around someone who was sheltered as a child. They clearly don’t know what you’re talking about, and they either let out an obvious fake laugh or they stand there completely awkward and ask you what you mean.
- I’m glad that they’ve made the adhesive on envelopes taste better; I was not a fan of the other stuff.
- Am I the only person who wonders what the hell people were thinking when they decided to be in certain commercials? Herpes medication, erectile dysfunction medication, preparation H…seriously, why?