This week was a little uneventful because I haven’t gone to class, which is where all the idiots are and that’s where most of my amusing thoughts come from.
- I am amazed at my ability to lose my phone in my bed. I don’t even have a sheet, just a comforter, and yet it takes me a minute of searching to find it. I think my bed is challenging me.
- Spring Break might just be the worst thing ever. Sure, it’s nice to have a week off from school, but when it comes time for me to actually start going to class again…I really don’t want to do it. I lose what little motivation I had to begin with.
- I hate that my body knows when my alarm is going to go off and wakes up a minute before it actually does. Dear body, when it comes to sleep, every minute counts ya asshole.
- I feel like I’ve talked about this multiple times, but I’m going to say it again! Someone chewing ice is probably one of the most annoying noises in the world. Why would anyone think that chewing ice in class is a good idea? Why don’t they just bang on a drum set? It’s about as loud…I know, I know, I’m being dramatic but I don’t care. Also, if you’re reading this and you’re the person who chews ice in class, stop it! You aren’t pregnant you can have something other than ice chips, so just drink some water.
- I started coaching youth soccer this week and I’ve got this evil little kid who likes so pick fights with the other kids. You want to take a guess at what color his hair is? Yeah, red hair. You know what they say about the gingers; no soul. Seriously, the kid said he wanted to murder the other players. I feel like I should be worried.